In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact any member of the site management team.
While it is virtually impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted, we try to monitor the contents of messages that are posted. We are not responsible for any false information or inappropriate comments and we do not vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message and that author alone, not necessarily the views of PiaParadise.com or anyone else associated with PiaParadise.com, Pia Toscano, her family, friends or business associates. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the administrator or site management team immediately by email or private message or by reporting the post. We have the ability to remove questionable or inappropriate messages and we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. If we determine that removal of a message is necessary, we will make every effort to remove that message as soon as possible. However, please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law. Also please respect Pia, her family and friends’ privacy at all times. In addition, do not post unauthorized pictures of her.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree by accepting these rules that you will not hold PiaParadise.com, Pia Toscano, or anyone else to any claim based upon submission of your message(s).
Pia Paradise uses a "moderated posting" system. This means that any new forum topics, images or videos posted by members will not be visible on the site until approved by a member of the site management team. This is to protect against spam postings as well as the posting of inappropriate material. Although comments on existing topics, images or videos are not subject to moderation and will be visible immediately when posted, any comment may be removed by the site management team if it violates any of the website rules.
We at PiaParadise.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any of your personal information that we are aware of) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. This includes, but is not limited to public forum posts, private forum posts and any messages sent or received by you using the the private messaging system. Under certain circumstances an administrator may find it necessary to review private messages sent or received by you using the private messaging system, your messages should not be considered private and are subject to the same rules as posting in the visible forums.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the like.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum and/or private message system to spam other members. Advertising in forum signatures is not allowed.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For requests or questions this should be 24 hours.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate the Pia Paradise community standards. The Pia Paradise Site Management Team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about artists, we will not tolerate any form of blatant bashing of other artists. The Site Management Team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not constitute bashing.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests without permission from a PiaParadise.com administrator.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our community is a privilege and not a right.
- Respect Other Members
- Do not post harassing, insulting, belittling, threatening or flaming messages towards anyone.
- Keep the language clean. Also keep your profile, avatar and signature clean.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
EXTENDED RULES AND POLICIES
Pia’s Personal Life
All aspects of Pia's personal life are off-limits. This includes who she's dating, whom she is rumored to be dating, her figure and absolutely anything of a sexual nature. Failure to heed this may result in your posting privileges being suspended for a time and/or being banned from the forum altogether. If for some reason there is a subject that warrants discussion a staff member or moderator will start it. It doesn't matter if it's posted somewhere else or not. This forum exists to be positive support of Pia. Things of a private nature are just that and will stay that way. We will make some latitude for discussion of things that are in the national media, as well as gossip columns or blogs but as with anything else, topics are at the discretion of the site staff and we reserve the right to close or remove any topics without warning and notification.
In discussions & debate issues, do not get personal with members. Respect the privacy of other members, keep private conversations private. But if you receive disturbing private contacts, you can report those to the site management team. Any posts considered to be insulting and/or abusive will be deleted. This is solely at the discretion of the site management team. Failure to heed this may result in your posting privileges being suspended for a time and/or being banned from the forum altogether.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. Unauthorized files (audio or video or illegal software) are not permitted. This includes, but is not restricted to, linking to such files or pirated software, asking for such files, posting content with the intent to encourage such behavior, and suggesting means through which such files or software may be obtained. Failure to comply with this may result in termination of your membership to the forum, and if deemed appropriate, legal action will be sought.
No Advertisements, Chain Letters, Pyramid Schemes or Solicitations.
Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this forum and will get you banned.
Spamming is not allowed and will result in removal of privileges or banning.
Please note that spamming includes advertisements, chain letters, solicitations via email, private message or any other medium with the intent to sway members’ opinions of this site in favor of another. This includes post conversations that are nothing more than "Hello" or "I Agree" posts and posts that promote other sites. We do not allow promotion of related or unrelated websites or fan sites that have not been approved by a site administrator.
Multiple usernames are not permitted. If you have a problem with your account, contact the site administrator or site management team. If you have multiple accounts they may be deleted or closed without warning.
Thread hijacking occurs when a topic is created for discussion and others come in and completely change the subject with something unrelated or worse, stuff that makes no sense whatsoever. Posts that are not related to the thread topic will be deleted from the thread.
A troll is a person who enters the community and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others. Trolls and activities related to trolling will quickly get you banned.
Member Profiles allow a member to customize their own space on PiaParadise.com. Profile comments may be moderated at the request of the profile owner or other site member. If necessary, profiles maybe edited and/or messages removed by the site staff.
Profiles & Signatures
Keep your signature under 6 lines of normal size text. Note that empty lines count too.
If you have a problem adding or editing an profile or signature, you may use the contact form to contact the site administrator. Please include a brief description of what you were trying to do, any error message displayed and page link if available.
The Rules & Policies exist in order to create a pleasant atmosphere for members to safely login and discuss their favorite artist, and to interact with other members. Pia Paradise reserves the right to alter, change and/or modify these rules as necessary to insure a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!