New Caption This for Pia Toscano! (2/26)

1 post / 0 new
Crissy1121's picture
Site Manager
New Caption This for Pia Toscano! (2/26)

What's your most creative caption?....Meow

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

You may also like these:

Fans of Pia Toscano! Caption This is Back! (Forum topic)
Caption This is Back!See if you can you write the most creative caption for this picture! And check back to see what others have come up with!Have fun!

Tom Cruise Praises Pia Toscano After American Idol Alum Sings National Anthem at Kings Game (Forum topic)
Tom Cruise is doing some Idol worship these days. The superstar swung by last night's playoff between the L.A. Kings and the San Jose Sharks, but the "Oblivion" actor was clearly impressed by more than just the Kings' 3-0 victory. Cruise made sure to give props to American Idol alum Pia Toscano,...

Is "I Will" Pia's Equivalent of "I Will Always Love You"? (Forum topic)
"I Will" seems to express the same sentiment as IWALY:  that of undying romantic love.  But I think, melodically, "I Will" suits Pia's powerful and passionate belting style better.  Throw in  a few crashing crescendos and you have a beautiful creation born of Pia's inimitable...

Pint-sized Patients Receive an Inspirational Visit from Singing Sensation Pia Toscano (Forum topic)
TMC for Children had a warm welcome for singing sensation Pia Toscano. Toscano is in Tucson to perform with Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks at Divas in the Desert, the 2013 Gala held by the American Cancer Society, which is sponsored by TMC.  “I’m so in awe of both of them.  I’m...