Pia Toscano to appear on PBS Veterans Day Special! Sunday 11/11. Check local listings.

1 post / 0 new
Gary_OC's picture
Site Administrator
Pia Toscano to appear on PBS Veterans Day Special! Sunday 11/11. Check local listings.

PBS will air a Veteran's Day special on November 11, 2012 that will include an encore of Pia Toscano's performance at the 2011 National Memorial Day Concert. The special will be broadcast on PBS at 8pm EST. Check your local listings for details.

www.pbs.org/about/news/archive/2012/national-salute-veterans/

You may also like these:

Pia Toscano & Jared Lee Interview and Performance on Good Day NY!! (Forum topic)
Pia Toscano and Jared Lee on Good Day New York

Pia Toscano To Perform The National Anthem At The Auto Club 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race on Sunday March 23rd (Forum topic)
Critically-acclaimed recording artist Pia Toscano will sing the National Anthem prior to the start of the Auto Club 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday at Auto Club Speedway.    Toscano will also perform ‘God Bless America’ during Auto Club Speedway’s “Tribute to Unions and the...

pia's national anthem on fox sports west (Forum topic)
Fox sports west always cuts to commercials when it is time for Pia to sing the national anthem. This I find to be very disrespectfull of America, veterans, Kings fans,and Pia fans! I have sent an e-mail to fox sports west voicing my complaint and they responded that they would forward it on to...