Pia Toscano & Her Sweet P Team Has Raised More Than $5,300 for ACS & Relay For Life! Congratulations!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Crissy1121's picture
Site Manager
Pia Toscano & Her Sweet P Team Has Raised More Than $5,300 for ACS & Relay For Life! Congratulations!

There's still time to donate!

Hey all! I am participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life because I want to make a meaningful difference in the fight against cancer.

Each year my hometown of Howard Beach, NY holds a Relay For Life event. Knowing so many people affected by cancer, I want to be a part of the HOPE for a CURE. Please join me in the fight by joining my team and
raising money
through your family and friends or through a donation to my team. One day, one dollar will be the difference and each one along the way creates a world with more birthdays.

Thank you for your support!

-Pia

Join and Donate here: main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY13EA

For More Information about Relay for Life click here --> www.relayforlife.org/

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

tony4piatoscano's picture
Pia Nut

Pia thank you for supporting such a great cause. I donated today. A proud sweetp :-)

tony4piatoscano's picture
Pia Nut

So Proud of Pia and her Sweetps who helped raise monies for a great cause! This makes me smile :-)

LanceRW's picture
Pia Buff

I had desired to put down $50.00 for Pia's cause. A cause worthy of so many attempting to raise money for it. However when the tornados hit Oklahoma my Wife and I decided to donate to an animal rescue effort. Something we were able to do after Hurricane Katrina.  I finally set myself down this AM to send a $50.00 donation to The North Shore Animal League (animalleague.org) This organization is the one designated by Miranda Lambert's Mutt Nation Foundation. Her performance in the "Heartland for America" Concert was oh so emotional.

I't would have been too cool to talk with Pia. I'm not worried though, my time speaking with You Pia will come to be some day.

SWEET P #15

Check out "Sunsets for Pia" in the "Member Talents" section.

You may also like these:

Pia Toscano and the Howard Beach Relay Set To Beat Prior Records (Forum topic)
The Howard Beach Relay is getting some “celebrity push” in its fund raising corner with former American Idol contestant Pia Toscano. She has tweet a link to her “Sweet P’s” team page to get the word out about the event.  Toscano says she will call every person who donates to her personal fund...

Stars come out for American Cancer Society Gala - Tucson News Now (Forum topic)
For one night the Westin La Paloma resort rolled out the red carpet for celebrities and local residents. It was all part of the 2013 American Cancer Society Gala. This year, it was titled "Divas in The Desert".The host of the event was former University of Arizona basketball player Harvey Mason. He...

Pia Toscano to perform in "Divas in the Desert" TONIGHT to Support the American Cancer Society (Forum topic)
Harvey and Jeannine Mason present "Divas in the Desert" American Cancer Society 2013 Gala.  This Gala is going to be a once-in-a-lifetime event with an intimate celebrity concert; an exceptional, unique auction; and an amazing culinary experience.  Jennifer Hudson leads the...

Bid on an LA Kings Jersey signed by Pia Toscano to Support Deputy Devin Freeman's Fight Against Cancer (Forum topic)
You are bidding on a brand new Los Angeles Kings jersey signed by former American Idol Pia Toscano. The jersey does not come with a name or number on the back. Should the winning bid be more than $750 you may add a name and number. This item is one of a kind and priceless!!! Proceeds go to support...

Jennifer Hudson, Jordin Sparks and Pia Toscano perform at 'Divas in the Desert' (Forum topic)
  On Friday, April 26, Harvey and Jeannine Mason hosted the “Divas in the Desert” 2013 gala benefitting the American Cancer Society. The event which was held at The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa was a once-in-a-lifetime event with an amazing culinary experience; an exceptional, unique...